January 4, 2008

Work Party


At the beginning of my two week break I came down with the flu. I never get sick so I was really annoyed, especially since I was supposed to hold a party for my colleagues at my place. Luckily my boss decided to move it to her house and I sent the food over there. I'm glad everyone was able to enjoy it.



The menu included:



Lemon Baked Olives


Sweet Potato Fries


Spanakopita Pizza (see recipe below)




Cheesy Pasta Bake

(this is a similar recipe, though I used one from Lesley Stowe)






Spanakopita Pizza


1 pizza crust (prepared or fresh dough), brushed with olive oil and baked until lightly golden

2 c spinach - cooked, drained and lightly chopped

1 c caramelised onions

1 c good feta cheese, crumbled

1 c shredded mozzarella


Brush crust again with olive oil. Spread spinach on the crust, followed by onions and salt & pepper to taste. Sprinkle cheeses on top of other ingredients. Bake in a 375 F oven until cheese is bubbling (about 12 minutes).


No comments: