July 9, 2008

Eeew Gross!


As I may have mentioned before, I despise picky eaters - especially those that show up to another person's house and then expect their host to cook everything to their specifications.
I empathise with those that cannot eat certain foods due to moral, political, religious or health reasons. But those that refuse because they didn't like it when they were 7? Spare me...


AOL recently did a poll of 75,000 of their readers to find the top 20 hated foods among them. Some of the results are quite surprising.


An article presented by The Globe and Mail discusses how to get those picky eaters to chow down on the dishes that you prepare. There is definite truth in that you can train yourself and others to enjoy eating foods that they may have hated in the past. Just ask my husband.


No comments: